Pavimental Polska is a contractor in the construction sector.
It specializes in the area of transport infrastructure as road works, airport civil works and environment engineering works and performs works in the field of earthworks, pavement milling, paving unbound and bound layers, bridges construction and renovation, temporary and permanent traffic management, as well as environment engineering such as construction retention reservoirs, drainage sewers.
Pavimental Polska has been established on 2018 as daughter company of Pavimental SpA, the general contractor specialised in construction and maintenance of Italian autostrade network, and since then has performed many relevant works under traffic on motorway A4 Katowice – Krakow, such as on Balice airport, executing each investment in time and at highest level of quality, thus meeting the most demanding expectations of the Clients.
Pavimental Polska is part of Autostrade per l’Italia by Pavimental S.p.A., which has 100% of its capital shares.
The company Pavimental Polska ensures a fully accordance with the contract requirements and a complete care for the customer satisfaction as its mission.
In this purpose:
- Trains staff;
- Provides equipment;
- In 2010 has implemented and maintains a Quality Management System ISO 9001 for the construction and maintenance of roads, motorways and airports surface, audited by ISOCERT unit. In 2017 updated the Quality Management System in order to meet the requirements of the new Norm PN-EN ISO 9001:2015;
- In 2018 introduced and certified the OSH Management System compatible with ISO PN-N-18001;
- In 2011 introduced Code of Ethics of the group;
- In May of 2012 has been qualified for SOA, in categories of OG3 V e OG8 IV; SOA is the enterprise qualification system in force in Italy;
- All financial statements are audited (KPMG from 2008 – 2012, DELOITTE from 2013)
All this translates to the company’s motto: Pavimental Polska on the customer’s side.